Thanksgiving is right around the corner and with that comes the holiday vacation for your kids. Why not keep them busy this thanksgiving with a craft that the whole family will love?
What you’ll need:
· Paper cups
· Large brown Pom-Poms
· Brown paint
· Construction paper
· Googly eyes
1. Paint the paper cup brown.
2. Turn the cup upside down and glue the pom-pom on the bottom.
3. Cut different color construction paper into nine 4 inch leaf shapes.
4. Fold a small square piece of orange construction paper in half, cut so it makes a triangle.
5. Using a slightly bigger square piece of red construction paper, cut a heart shape. This will make the wattle.
6. Cut two small squares of orange construction paper, round off two sides to make feet.
7. Glue the beak and wattle to the pom-pom, add eyes and feathers to the cup.
For more fun craft ideas, check out Parenting.com